Thursday, February 7, 2008

crazy weather

So Glad to hear Doris is OK. We have had sea fog for 3 mornings in a row, it looks like a page out of Sherlock Holmes. Right now the fog has burned off, yesterday we had a high of 84. Much too warm for this time of year! I don't want the storms, but please send some rain. We were supposed to get the tail end of some of the storms, but I think only got about 1/8 of an inch of rain. Must go water the pansies. They can't take the heat.
While working on the tree house at the grand's last weekend, we left the camera there. Now I have to have a scavenger hunt to find it so I can get some pictures for here. I may have to get the teckie SIL to help me.
Going to plan a slow day today, hopefully get some things done, such as clean out last year's hurricane supplies! We drank the water, but will have to check the expiration date of the tuna fish, sports drink, etc.
My quilt retreat weekend is this weekend, I went to pay for my one class yesterday, but they wouldn't take my $40.00 check, saying I had to pay for the whole weekend, $195.00! I don't think so!
Will pay on Sat. evening when I go to the one class. I enjoy quilting and the friendships, but I do have more to my life that that, such as DH, puppy and other things.
OK, going to hit the shower.
Blessings to those in the storm areas.
Sara in Fla.
PS-Dorris-please E mail me at sashauer at comcast dot net when you get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home