Tuesday, February 5, 2008

need some idea

Hi,
Just a quick request. I found a really neat recipe for a chocolate cake dessert I would like to make this weekend but it calls for "Heath Bars."
Now I can not recall seeing these bars here. I looked up to see what they are and they a toffee chocolate bars.
Are they like our crispy crunch bars? or a softer sort?
Any idea s will be appreciated
kuiken@nrtco.net
Thanks
Grace
Going to make a few more star blocks for my BOM quilt. I only need to make 96 of them LOL

2 Comments:

At February 5, 2008 at 2:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace Heath Bars are a very crisp
toffee bar. Really good.
Pat in Flint

 
At February 5, 2008 at 3:43 PM , Blogger heather said...

Grace, you might want to try the "SKOR" chocolate bars....they also are available in "chips" style in the baking dept of grocery stores....recipe sounds yummy.....how about sharing?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home