Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Today's the day

Chiquita

Our Kira has the surgery on her knee today. Poor love. I d leaving her at the vet, but I know they'll take good care of her. She was a trooper about going; now we'll see how she likes rehab!

One bit of good news is that the diet we put her on is working; she's lost 5 pounds! Only 7 more pounds and she'll be at her ideal weight. Since the first 5 came off pretty easily, I hope they next 7 will as well. Wish they would for me as well!! lol.

I just realized that my posting page finally has the buttons on the top that everyone was talking about. Don't know why they were never there before, but now that they are, I'll post the pics of my fur family. Since it seems to be locking up on more than one image, I'll start with one dog and hopefully get the other two loaded in a minute.

Send good thoughts this way for my doggie Kira, please,

Jean in VT

1 Comments:

At February 6, 2008 at 7:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chiquita is a darling - lots of energy I bet. Now you will have to post a few more pics Jean so you can remember how to do tht trick!! My problem is I don't do it often enough so eeach experience is a learning one.
Pat in Flint

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home