Thursday, March 1, 2007

checking in

Karen in KS - I'm sending you lots of quilty hugs. I'm sorry to learn you lost your mom. Your son sounds like an angel, who gave you wonderful words of wisdom.

Welp, I figured out how to get back to posting here again. Apparently I got "signed out" somewhere along the way, and was signing in under the wrong name. I have another identity for my Picasa Album and that one won't work here. ~sighs~

Yesterday I spent 2 hours and $200 at the veterinarian with our little Alex. He gave us quite a scare this past six days. I had purchased some of the Greenies dog biscuits and they upset his stomach terribly. It's a delicate tummy to begin with but he never had a problem with the original Greenies hard 'bone'. For six days he had been "sicker than a dog" lost 1 1/4 of his 13 pounds due to not eating - totally refused! - and it will be a slow recovery of getting his tummy reaccustomed to food. He refuses to eat the rice and pasta the vet recommended. He's a very picky eater.

We've got bad storms predicted today. I may have to unplug the computer. Oh well, we need the rain.

Hugs to everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home