Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday - checking in

Seems like I have not posted here in ages.

Our July 4 has been wet, soggy, and all fireworks displays in our area were cancelled last night due to the rain.   Hopefully we will dry out and they'll be on tonight, for those who enjoy watching.

Oh, wait!!!   What is that bright stuff coming through the window?!?  Could it actually be clearing up out there?   Will it continue???      I'll have to run out and spray my rose bushes for black spot.   All the rain and humidity we've had over the past month have taken a toll on my roses.

Mary - I am so sorry to read that you lost your husband.   Hugs and prayers are sent your way.

Sara in FL - Cute shop hop quilt!!!

DH and I spent several days in Traverse City,  Michigan, a couple weeks ago.   The weather was beautiful (low humidity!) and we fell in love with the area.  I'll keep our southern winters, though I would not mind spending summers up there.    :-)

A belated happy Canada Day to our quilters in Canada.

Hugs to everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home