Sunday, April 19, 2015

checking in

Spring has arrived, no doubt about it.  Tree pollen season is here and everyone is suffering.  This must be how the term "spring fever" was coined!  Like last year, our air-conditioning did not work when we started it up.   Last year, it was out of Freon.   Same thing, this year, so this time we had the guy find the leak and repair it.  Oh. My. Goodness.   THAT was an expensive bill.  Yikes x 10!  On the heels of having all the mulch put down in our yard, my budget is blown.

I've been sewing for the DGD and now working on a small project for our son & DDIL.   I will finish that today if I'll just get off the computer and git 'er done.  

If any of you BBers have old afghans laying about (or is that "lying about"?),   here is a Etsy page of an enterprising person who gives new life to the current up-cycling (or recycling) trend:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/LordvonSchmitt
ROFLOL!    I hope those shorts are lined....   ;-)

SARA in FL - I hope the move is finished, along with the unpacking (IMHO the worst part-lol).

Hugs to everyone!

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2015 at 6:34 AM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Doris, Love the definition of spring fever,
Rosey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home