Saturday, January 5, 2013

I wish they would quit changing the layout for this blog. It confuses me utterly. Welcome back Anna. I tried to post yesterday but was unable to figure it out. I've often wondered what had happened to you. I'm back in school for the second semester. My test scores for first semester are at least decent, maybe better, so that relieves a bit of the stress. Plus, I only have one course to prepare for, so I might actually have time to do something with the fabrics I have stashed. The first few blocks of my (larger) replacement for my Y2K quilt are on the design wall. I want it to be as much like the original as I can manage. I have applecore pieces sewn together, but I need to finish turning them, and then figure out how I am going to join them. I've also been spending money on 5 inch charm squares, and I need to decide how I'm going to use those and reduce the stash by using some of my fabric at the same time. Laura PS, I hope this posts.

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2013 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Laura in Alabama said...

How are you getting paragraphs? I swear I put paragraph breaks in there!

 
At January 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM , Blogger anna in spain said...

I just double space between paragraphs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home