Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hi everybody

It seems that Grace and Rosy are preparing for winter. Can't imagine cutting all that wood.
Right now we are having rain from the tropical system that followed me from So. Fla. yesterday.
Tomorrow is supposed to be windy, but yesterday was breezy. We need rain so badly that I won't complain.
My Mom is somewhat better. They decided not to put in a pacemaker. She is very weak, and can not feed herself. Today they are moving her to re-hab to get he back walking with the walker, etc. She will not do it otherwise. Her lungs are getting better thanks to antibiotics. So, it looks like she is going to pull though this one. Will spend a week or more in rehab.
I took some hand work to do while sitting in the hospital, but wound up watching TV and reading a book instead. I was so glad to be home. Slept well in my own bed last night. My brother keeps the house about 78 or 80, and I can hardly breathe. In the middle of the night I got up and turned the AC down to 72. Got a few hrs. of sleep then.
OK, going to do laundry and maybe go to yoga class if the rain isn't too hard.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home