Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Question ETC

Marion: What is liquifaction? It is a term I'm not familiar with at all but I'm assuming it may be the sludge or whatever that comes from water pipes, etc??

Heather, as already mentioned, I wanted to say again, how frightening and sobering the potential for an accident must have been for you all. How is everyone now?

My question: I have three hanging flower baskets on my bird feeding station. The birds love to sit on the struts of the pots. They also, apparently as I've discovered, enjoy pooping on my flowers and the leaves are now white instead of green. Will bird poop kill my plants?

Where and how is Jane?

On a side note: AnnieBelle, our 5 mos. old Aussie pup has found a purpose in life. Her current interest is shredding newspapers or any paper found within her reach. We don't have to use the paper shredder any more. Just hand it to Annie.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home