Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday & finally...warm...

Tenneh, good luck with your move and settling into your new quarters...a new adventure for you. Your daughter looks very sweet and of course, having fallen off YOUR horse, would make it less acceptable than having fallen off a stable horse taking riding lessons...If she likes riding, hope she sticks with it. Where I live, there are many horses, horse farms, riders and competitions. In my younger days, I was horse crazy...now I admire them close at hand but not on top of them.

I'm dangerous around garden centres at this time of year and as much and all as I try to restrain myself, I find it impossible to pass plants by. Kathi, in Idaho, assured me that she was sending good weather our way...a bit of a trip, mind you but it has finally arrived. My birdfeeding station has two hanging baskets with ivy geraniums on it along with two niger seed feeders which attracts, all day it seems, wild canaries. The contrast between the bright, intense yellow of the tiny birds and the baskets is eye candy for me. Mind you, they are hungry little fellows and will eat me out of house and home buying niger seed, I suspect. The openings on the niger seed feeders are too small for blue jays and bigger birds and they are hanging about in the pine trees trying to figure out why it isn't their bird seed feeders hanging there and no doubt feeling hard done by.

Heather, how is that new baby doing?

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home