Friday, April 30, 2010

Thank you so much

for your emails, cards and posts on here. I will be sending cards when they arrive from the printer. Things here are settling down and I am much better than I expected I have had several suggestions on coping and they work. The family are wonderful , taking me out to lunch etc. and keeping in touch. The house is full of flowers and the perfume is lovely. It was my birthday on Thursday and I asked all to forget it this year, I was extremely lucky as Harold had my engagement ring reset for me at Christmas and that was more than enough. I miss him like crazy but try to remember all the laughs we had and we had millions. His sense of humour was legendary and that keeps me going. The funeral was a celebration of his life and although a sad time there were lots of remembering his funny ways. Even to the flowers from the family , a friend of mine asked if she could do them, her flowers have won prizes and are wonderful . She did an outdoors theme , which was perfect for him and hidden in the flowers was a fishing lure in the appropiate colours. I am sure I can hear him chuckling. Hugs to all Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home