Friday, April 17, 2009

Paducah!!!

MY friends and I had such fun at the AQS show at Paducah a few years ago that we are doing it again. We will be spending a few days around Nashville and then driving up for the show and classes. IS anyone else from this group going to be there?

The only down side to doing this trip at this time is that I have had to send all my foster kittens off to other foster homes. That is fairly hard to do when you have raised them on a bottle from birth...

Jean at Mill Bay, cleaning and packing for an early morning departure...

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2009 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Linda, the Serial Quilter from Oxford, Ohio said...

I'll be there from Monday until Saturday morning. I'll try to remember to wear a yellow yo-yo, but of course it will be difficult to find me in a crowd. I'm about 5'1" tall.

 
At April 18, 2009 at 4:25 AM , Blogger Marge said...

Hi Jean, I remember meeting you a few yrs ago at Paducah. We stayed at the same motel in Metropolis, Ill. Home of Superman. Hope you have a great time. I am not going this year but hope to be there in 2011. Marge from Pa.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home