Friday, April 17, 2009

The mystery continues

Jane, I can't solve the world's big problems but I can try to figure out, with a minimum amount of brain f*rts, what happened here in the house. Darned if I can figure out how my vet came to be here at the retreat talking to you but there you are. I'm totally confused now, a state of mind not unfamiliar to me. Of course, that whole retreat went by in a blur at times, for me; so much was going on here at the time.

Now there is a thought, Jane, a retreat...but in the mountains? May be more to do in Ashville with a tour of the mountains? Your part of the world is not an easy place to get to though, is it, by plane?

Snow still here on the ground in clumps and yet it is calling for 20C (what is that in F?) today. I've ditched my undershirt for the day but feel positively 'nekked' without it.

It's the Alpaca Show here this week-end, so I'll get my alpaca fix. Hugging alpacas is a good thing. They are beautiful animals. Their fleece provides me with warm feet all winter long.

Rosey

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2009 at 10:08 PM , Blogger MaryJo said...

Hi Rosey,
Still can't post on this venue and don't know why. Life goes on here. Am having some health problems likely induced by John's health. Know enough to do a better job of taking care of me so that I can care for him. Will see a new internist next week, then have a stress test and nuclear pictures of the heart. No heart problems in our family so am pretty confident that isn't the problem. Working on an applique and pieced quilt, The Electric Garden. Having lots of fun designing as I go. Pretty wild. Hope all is well up your way. Today was 65 and lovely. Got two hours work in the yard, do love that. hasve a new email addy: mj_quilts@yahoo.com
MaryJo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home