Monday, February 5, 2007

Thanks Eric and hello to all

Thanks Eric!! Hello to all, have been off the computer for a while due to vertigo caused by doing Spider Solitaire as well as scrolling too much.

Celia, I posted an answer to your thread question on the other page.

Helen, someone posted on the other page wondering if you are okay due to the storm. Sara hasn't weighed in either...I was thinking she lives in Jacksonville, in which case she'd be okay, but had a condo in Daytona, which may or may not have gotten damage -- so maybe she's gone down there. Hopefully we'll hear from her.

I don't post a whole lot, will try to do better. Am also looking into downloading a free program that tells how to reduce pictures to post on the internet. You'll know I'm successful if I manage to post a picture, hahahahaha. Hugs to all. Lavinia-TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home