Sunday, February 4, 2007


I made it here too. This is going to be such fun. I love the fact that we can post a photo here, right with our letter... Keep up the good work, Eric and Sue. Tanks again.


Here is a photo of the mystery quilt that my guild did as a BOM. I did mine in Christmas colors. It looks great from a distance. When I am working on it, I only see it up close...

I got the sewing room organized today. It still need some work, but I feel good about what I did get done.

Donna, LEH,NJ

tobylehnj

2 Comments:

At February 4, 2007 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Jax said...

Hello there! is this a site all about quilting and an opportunity to discuss quilting with like minded folks? Are you accepting new membership or should I just check back from time to time to see how you're all doing, there's so much I need to find out isn't there! Anyway, I wish you the best of luck. Jax in Wales.

 
At February 5, 2007 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Celia in NB said...

Welcome Jax. This is the chat page side of the WWQP. We chat about almost anything and everything. For more defined quilting related reading and posting, there is the WWQP quilting BB. Apply to register by clicking on the webmaster's E-mail below and he will send you an invitation.

eric@ttsw.com

Hope this helps,
Celia in NB Canada.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home