Sunday, February 4, 2007

First Photo of Twins on BB Chat Page



You might recall that I posted an old photo of my twin granddaughters as infants on the BB page. (They were resting on a quilt that my daughter, their aunt, had made for them.) This photo is a little over a year old and shows DH and myself holding the girls as they avoid looking at the camera by "practicing" with their toy cell phones. They imitate their mother's way with a cell phone perfectly, tossing their heads to get their hair out of the way as they chatter about going to the store and such. They already have a Dora computer and can play simple Dora the Explorer games. What magical forms of communication will the little ones of today be using when they are grandmothers? Boggles my blogging mind ..... :-)

Judy

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2007 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Celia in NB said...

How adorable they are! Lots of fun I would guess! I have a special interest in twins since my brother and SIL have identical twin daughters too. They are grown young women in their 30's now but it was wonderful and so very interesting watching them grow up. Thanks for sharing this lovely pic.
Celia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home