Wednesday, June 22, 2011



Hi all, I have been catching up on my reading the BB. It has been awhile since I have been here. Heather I was holding my breath reading about the accident and I guess prayers were heard when I read that eventually all will be well. I am so glad you DDIL is healing.

All of it was interesting reading but I did not make notes. I enjoy reading about NZ and all that is happening there. Guess it is all about learning new thing and some of it become excess trivia in our mind. Not always bad. I also enjoyed all the pictures.

We went down to SO for a wedding in if I can figure out how to post a picture I will do so with the pillow I made as a wedding gift. Some one had posted a folded Dahlia and I said " I have to do that" Once done I saw the pillow in my head and it worked out nicely and became the gift.

Since we have come home about a week ago I can not seem to settle down. I seem to be spending my days reading instead of sewing and it is beginning to bug me., but I just can not seem to get interested in starting anything or even finishing a UFO. Guess I am going through a weird spell.

Okay better go finish the dishes and that will be a job done.

I will try to get here a little more often enjoy the evening or day, whatever it may be.

Grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home