Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ummmm

I have a request from Fran in S'Australia, she missed the changeover and now can't read this board. Silly woman she asked me how to change over. If t hadn't been for our dear Eric changing me I would still be in space. Can anyone help her? Rosey thank you for asking things are getting a lot better, I am beginning to look forward and am getting very involved in charity quilts, did consider Toastmasters (Thank you Sarah)but the vet asked me if I would consider fostering kittens later on , I have done this before and did enjoy it so goody. I have also begun going to a craft group and maybe starting painting again. This will depend on finances as I don't have any paints or brushes etc. I am becoming so busy I have to write down what I am going to be doing each day.By the way the charity quilts are very different from my usual ones , these are for the pr em babies and are quite small ,about my size right now,they go over the incubators and then the parents take them home, I did make the ones for still Born's but not right now. Its very wet and cold but as they all keep on telling me its winter. Hugs Bee in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home