Monday, March 14, 2011

Bible verses for Rosey, and so on.

Today has been a hard day, and I'm ready for it to be over.
DH went to Dermo Dr. had 2 biop. on face, lots of things frozen on the hands and arms. The biop, results will take 2 weeks, but he heard the Dr. talking to the nurse, and believes they are squamous. Which is better than melanoma, but will still leave him with scars on the face.
One is under his chin, and he thinks the surgeon will make him shave off his beard, which he has had for 20 plus years.
I've been scraping the last bit of wallpaper off, the parts behind the toilet. DH took the back tank off and moved it into another room. Soooo tired of this. And to think it was MY idea!

There are 2 passages from the Bible that could apply to earthquakes, etc. First is Psalm 46, then Isaiah 34, mainly vs. 3 and 4. Isaiah is refering to the Judgement on the nations, I won't type all of it, but my footnotes say The blood of the slain will be so great it will create mud slides, imagery of the day of the Lord on earth. 34:4 All the host of heaven shall be dissolved and the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll --the footnote says as the Lord stretched out the heavens at creation , in the end He will roll them up. (Mark13;24, 25, and Rev. 6:13.)
I think Rev. 6:13 is what R. was looking for.
Psalm 45 vs. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
(this last bit sounds like earthquakes and the (how do you spell it?) tsinaumi .
A GF and I walked in the 15K on Saturday. It took 2 hrs. 30 min, 15 seconds. A beautiful day, but sore muscles in the legs Sun. and today. I did get the finisher's medal, so I'll add it to my collection. Don't know what to do with them, maybe get a shadow box to display them in where the stationary bike is. My eyes were red with the pollen and too much sunshine. They burned and stung until this afternoon. Lots of "Genteal" eye drops, and Tylenol.
The blanky-blank time change is bothering me also.
I have greatly enjoyed all the flower pictures. Hopefully I can find some to post. The trumpet vine by the front door is just sending out buds.
All for now, going to go to bed early, as started way too early this morning.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home